Re: themes and netscape

> To set netscape's colour scheme, you can use the ~/.Xdefaults file.  At
> the end of mine, I have the following, which gives a green colour scheme:
>
> Netscape*background: rgb:90/b0/a8
> Netscape*troughColor: rgb:58/80/78
> Netscape*XfeToolBar*highlightColor: black
> Netscape*blankBackground: rgb:90/b0/a8
> Netscape*cellBackground: rgb:90/b0/a8
>
> This will take effect next time you start X.  To make it take effect
> immediately, run "xrdb -merge ~/.Xdefaults".  Then start netscape.

Alternatively you can use XUSERFILESEARCHPATH to have the resources
loaded every time you run the application.  For example, in my
.xsession, I have the following:

XUSERFILESEARCHPATH=$HOME/app-defaults/%N
export XUSERFILESEARCHPATH

Then in my home directory, I have a subdirectory called app-defaults.
In that directory, you would create a file called Netscape with the
following contents:

*background: rgb:90/b0/a8
*troughColor: rgb:58/80/78
*XfeToolBar*highlightColor: black