Problems with Inconnect SRPMS for RH 6.0

I find that I can no longer compile on RH 5.2 the SRPMS prepared by D.
Kelson for RH 6.0. I have tried E (0.15-34) and gnome-libs (1.0.11) with
an 'rpm --rebuild' but the jobs end with an error in autoconf (can't find
autoconf.m4 or something like that).

I did upgrade autoconf a while ago in order to compile these packages, and
it's worked fine sofar (I have Dax's gnome-libs, core etc. installed).
What else has changed? Thank you for your help,

(Oh, btw the ORbit 4.90 SRPMS also doesn't compile, but this is another
sort of error and I've seen in the group other reprots of problem with
this version, so I'll wait for now...)

Pierluigi Miraglia
pierluATiname.com pmiragliATkent.edu
The soul has a self-increasing logos (Herakl.)