Re: themes and netscape

To set netscape's colour scheme, you can use the ~/.Xdefaults file.  At
the end of mine, I have the following, which gives a green colour scheme:

Netscape*background: rgb:90/b0/a8
Netscape*troughColor: rgb:58/80/78
Netscape*XfeToolBar*highlightColor: black
Netscape*blankBackground: rgb:90/b0/a8
Netscape*cellBackground: rgb:90/b0/a8

This will take effect next time you start X.  To make it take effect
immediately, run "xrdb -merge ~/.Xdefaults".  Then start netscape.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/