search the docs

Now that apparently I cannot avoid looking at gnome-help-browser at
startup: is it possible to search the help system?

What I mean is: is it possible to do a search similar to `s' in info
that would serch the whole info tree for the string typed?
Is there a plan to make info pages for gnome?

I just cannot figure out how I can control what applications will
be started at startup, and a searching ability would help a great
deal.

I have

$ rpm -q gnome-core
gnome-core-1.0.4-34

Thx

Mate
---
Mate Wierdl | Dept. of Math. Sciences | University of Memphis