Re: Announcing silly applet.

On Fri, Jul 09, 1999 at 10:50:08AM +0200, Xavier Nicolovici wrote:
> You can find a good doc at:
>
> http://cactus.rulez.org/doc/articles/panelapplet/index.html

That is nice.  One small remark though on the examples on
http://cactus.rulez.org/doc/articles/panelapplet/changes.html :

You have to call gtk_init (or gnome_init or applet_widget_init)
before you do any other GTK+-related calls.

> I also have downloaded an HelloWorld applet example, but I only have the PS
> version. I don't know where i get that document. The file is 47k, so if you
> want it, send me an e-mail...

I don't have any problems with the coding, it's the auto* stuff, .gnorba
files installation ant stuff that leaves me a bit clueless, I guess I
could just read up a bit though.

--
Simon Kågedal <simon@sdf.se> - Homepage: http://www.sdf.se/~simon/