Re: Selecting app's icon from the panel or pager doesn't bring windows to front?

Had the same problem!  Upgrade to a newer version of enlightenment and it'll fix
your problem.  I upgraded to 0.15.5 and it now works just like you'd expect it
to, apps that are behind other window pop right to the front.