Re: GNOME Left-handed Mouse problem

>>>>> "Franco" == Franco Antico <antico@mindspring.com> writes:

Franco> I am somewhat new to Linux and very new to GNOME (installed a
Franco> couple of weeks ago), how can I apply this patch? (I'd
Franco> appreciate any help you could give...even just a source
Franco> location.)

If you didn't build Gnome from source, and you don't know how to apply
a patch, then I'd recommend not trying.  It will be a big struggle.

Franco> When I posted the problem to the mailing list I was just
Franco> looking for a place (file) to enter the appropriate xmodmap
Franco> command.

You can delete the saved session in the .gnome directory (this will
make it so that mouse-properties is not run at startup) and then run
the xmodmap before you run gnome-session in your .xinitrc.

Tom