Re: session managment window maker

>>>>> "Adam" == Adam J Henry <hank@cusa.dyndns.org> writes:

Adam> GMC is started by Gnome, since it is a Gnome-aware application.
Adam> However, WM has an icon for it.  So when I login, Gnome attempt
Adam> to restart the application, but because WM has an icon for it it
Adam> gets started twice.  Has anyone else, who has experienced this
Adam> problem, found a way to solve it?  Is= it as simple as disable
Adam> Gnome session management?

I don't know anything about WindowMaker.  I also don't know what it
means for WM to "hae an icon for it".  However, my recommendation
would be to disable the WM session management, not Gnome's.