RE: [ANNOUNCE] gno-wget 0.1.0

Have you checked out "Gnome Transfer Manager"? It is also, at the moment, a
front end to wget. It is currently being rewritten as a console server using
corba so that programs like lynx, ftp, netscape, and any other program that
want to transfer files can do so with only 1 or 2 lines of code. It will
allow you to start and stop transfers and maintain them in a treed list for
easy access. Check out
"http://www.csoft.net/~bob/projects/tm" for the project webpage. We could
use your help. :)