Desk Guide (was: RE: GNOME Summary, June 28 - July 4)

> Tim Janik wrote a new pager applet for us, called Desk Guide. It's
> smaller and faster than the old pager. You can get it from CVS
> gnome-core, and presumably it will be in the next release of
> gnome-core.

Desk Guide has given me hope for multiple desktops under gnome (dumps core
every thirty seconds or so, but hey, it's CVS), but I can't help but to
wonder: will gnome never have a pager that allows dragging applications?
This is functionality I greatly miss from fvwm2's pager--just a
middle-button drag and any app is moved to another screen or even desktop
without ever having to map it.  Is this every planned for addition?

Nathan Clegg
 nathan@islanddata.com