Re: expecting `TOK_INTERFACE' when trying to compile ORBit

>From: Matthew Ross Davis <mdavis@isi.net>

>One I posted to the list a few days ago:
>
>| ../../../src/idl-compiler/orbit-idl interface_repository.idl
>| Error: syntax error
>|
>| ** WARNING **: Parse of interface_repository.idl failed

This "syntax error" seems to be the standard response when building on Solaris,
since the last released tarball.  I built the previous one with no problems -
this has been discussed here before - a few times.

So - Matthew - enlighten us - how did you get past it?  ;O)

Thanks,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk