Re: imlib uses ImageMagick to convert png -> pnm?

Alright, are you using the CVS version of imlib? (ie. did you run
autogen.sh to configure it?).  If so, what version of libtool do you have
on your system?  If it is less than 1.2d, you need to upgrade to 1.2d
(which can be found at
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/rawhide/1.0/i386/Redhat/RPMS/libtool-1.2d-1.noarch.rpm).

If this was the problem, delete all the *.la files in the imlib tree, and
rerun autogen.

This should fix the problem.

James Henstridge.

--