BUG: enlightenment

OK I'm using a copy of enlightenment I got from CVS a few hours ago.  The focus bug has appeared to go away.  However a new bug emerged. When I mininmize windows they won't show themselves again by clicking or double-clicking on the icon.  The only way I can get them to remaximize is using the gnome-pager.  This only happens when I minimize the window using the little circle in the upper corner and the non opening is more likely to occur if I move the icon around a little.

Mike