Re: Gnome-core problems (w/ long attachment)

Elliot Lee wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Jan 1999 05:08:48 +0000, James M. Cape
> <jcape@jcinteractive.com> wrote:
>
> >This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> >--------------11EB3448819CC4E19E67B6DD
> >
> >With the following system:
> >
> >Linux 2.1.133
> >Glibc 2.0.110 (99.01.21 snapshot)
> >Egcs 1.1.1
> >Autoconf 2.13
> >Automake 1.4.1
> >Libtool 1.2d
>
> What glib/gtk+/imlib/gnome-libs?
>
> >CVS Gnome-core dies with the attached errors.
>
> Well, it looks perfectly like you are using an old version of gnome-libs.
> Even if you have installed the latest one from CVS, maybe you still have a
> 'gnome-libs-devel' package installed from whatever distribution you are
> using.
>
> HTH,
> -- Elliot

I have rpm -e'd all the gnome-0.30.x stuff I had lying around, cvs
updated glib, gtk+, imlib, gtk-engines, ORBit, gnome-libs, gnome-objc,
libgtop, and gnome-core. I compiled them in that order, and the same
error happens.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "All animals are equal, some animals