ORBit usock problems

Yesterday someone added some code in ORBit_ORB_make_usock_connection in
ORBit/src/orb/orb.c that attempts to reuse unix domain sockets. This was
causing me a great deal of problems as any program that tried to create
a usock connection would hang in the connect on line 256. Simply taking
that loop out fixed that problem. Unix domain sockets go away once they
are closed, why do we want to try to 'reuse' them? I'm a bit confused on
this one.

--
TTFN
MikeB