New gnothello name
- From: Ian Peters <ipeters acm org>
- To: Gnome List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: New gnothello name
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 03:29:00 -0500
In talking to a friend, it was suggested I could rename* gnothello to
Iagno. From Iago, a character in Othello, but with the n from gnome.
Sounds kind of neat to me. Of course, that could be the 3:27 AM
Anybody got any thoughts?
* If you missed the discussion, this is because gnothello violates the
Ian Peters ``Never attribute to malice what can be explained
email@example.com by stupidity'' -- Hanlon's Razor
] [Thread Prev