Re: Tab completion in gmc

>It will simply put the characters that it has completed AHEAD of where
>the user is typing and these characters are selected. If the user keeps
>on typing then the suggested characters will be typed over.

IIRC that point has been discused in the GUI list. And IIRC discarded cos it
does non asked things. In other words, the computer behaves like an
artificial inteligence, but with zero IC. Computers serve us, not try to be
smarter than us. Computer must not initiate an action, only the user can
(maybe not this exact words were used), so user feels in control.

I think all this kind of thing should be addressed at gnome-gui, not here.
Please read the docs about GUI, at least.

GSR