Re: how to get rid of buttons and icons in enlightenment?

from the quill of raster@redhat.com on scroll
<199901281520.KAA05497@trode.redhat.com>

> ctrl-alt-c :)

Any hints on what I can "tweak" in the config file(s) to achieve the same
as ctrl-alt-b?

I will update my "E" as soon as I get binary RPMS working.  I am very
close, but fear an update of "E" is going to ripple across lots of
libraries.

Thanx,
b.

--