I had to remove callback.c and gnome-support.c from POTFILES and POTFILES.in

Hi,

Making gnome-utils, I ran into these build problems.
callback.c and gnome-support.c appear to have been removed
from the removed from the repository.  Also, the make process
complains that it can't find gshutdown.html.

To get everything to compile, I removed the references to
callback.c and gnome-support.c from POTFILES and POTFILES.in
in the ./po directory.

I also copied ghsutdown.es.html to gshutdown.html (a total
hack, but it satisfied the dependancy and there was to English
version of the file available).

Lastly, I had to copy ./mini-utils/gshutdown/help/C/topic.dat
to ./mini-utils/gshutdown

That's it,
		Miles