Re: Bug in Enlightenment?

On 28 Jan, Mark R. Bowyer scribbled:
->
->  >From: raster@redhat.com
->  >Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:26:44 -0500 (EST)
->  >Subject: Re: Bug in Enlightenment?
->  >To: e-develop@rasterman.com
->  >
->  >For everyones info....... I think I found it.. its in some recent focus
->  >history code.. the code basically would at times when ceratin
->  >conditions prevailed simply lose track of a clients window (the pointer
->  >to the data struct just went awol into NULL space) - I fixed and
->  >committed to CVS. Try the next snap.
->
->
->  Hi,
->  Many thanks - it's certainly fixed the problem for me =O)
->
->  I had a small problem building it (ditto since about the snap of the 25th) where
->  the the biggest list of .png files in the Makefile in src/themes/pix is cut off
->  right in the middle of the small tooltip cloud's filename.  Fixed by finishing
->  off the list from an "ls".  I can only imagine this is caused by a similar
->  problem with echo in Solaris as caused me all my libtool problems in Gnome
->  0.99.2?  Dunno if it's practical to split the building of that variable up into
->  two sections?

the image list for E got so long the configure script sed line was too
long ( > 4096 chars) and thus it barfed alreayd.. so i now have to
manually maintain a list of files... :( even my lines there might be
too long.. :( there may be problems with make on solaris reading those
long lines even.

->  As far as the E executable goes, my only remaining problem is when starting it
->  up on 2 screens having changed the .cfg files.  Since there are 2 iterations of
->  enlightenment reading the files and writing the .preparse files at the same
->  time, I sometimes get some weird errors from the iteration on screen :0.1, and
->  now *always* get a SEGV window on screen :0.0.  Logging out and in again (now
->  with up-to-date preparse files) solves the problem, so it's not a killer.

I know.. I'm sorry to say this.. but multi-head isnt on the top of my
list for 0.15 - it'd like it to work, but it seems impractical to be
able to since I only have a singlehead machine. If this is the only
problem I could delay the load for :0.1 till after :0.0 finishes.

->  Many thanks,
->
->  -------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
->  o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
->  /v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
->  `-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk

--
--------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------------
raster@rasterman.com       /\___ /\ ___/||\___ ____/|/\___  raster@redhat.com

              \|/ ____ \|/  For those of you unaware. This face here is in fact