Re: ORBit compile on HPUX (again!)

I am using gcc 2.8.1 on HPUX.  And flags that I am using are the default
flags that configure would set.

from netdb.h
#ifdef _XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED
extern int h_errno;
#endif

This is inside a block surrounded by _INCLUDE_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED, which
is obviously defined somewhere else, as most of the netdb.h is in this
ifdef block.  There do not appear to be any other defines that would
affect this.  It's just a part of life with porting code to HPUX