RE: Bug in Enlightenment?

I have had similar problems. I think it is responsible for the inability to
enter something new in a netscape url box problem I have been having. If I
open netscape, go to ... lets say gnome-terminal, and come back to netscape,
If I type something in the netscape url box, gnome-terminal still recieves
it.:(

I am on redhat 5.2 with linux 2.2 using
gnome/enlightenment latest rpms.