Re: gtcd bug

Erik Andersen writes:
>I bet you ejected via the cdrom eject button, not from gtcd, right?

Wrong.  I only used the eject button in gtcd, never the physical button
on the drive.  This bug is absolutely 100% repeatable.  Here's the
sequence of events:

1) put in CD, play it
2) CD finishes
3) I press gtcd's eject button
   Now gtcd correctly knows that there is no CD in the unit, and
   says so on its display.
4) I remove CD from drive
5) I put new CD in drive
6) I close CD drawer (physically, because the eject button will
   not suck the drive closed)
7) gtcd knows that a disk has been added, because the state goes
   from no disk in drive to a display.  Unfortunately, it is always,
   without fail, convinced that it is the old CD.
8) I quit and restart gtcd, at which point it discovers the new disk.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/