Bug in Enlightenment?

Hi there.

I'm noticing a /serious/ bug in Enlightenment (from the CVS) right
now.  At least I think it's from Enlightenment.

Basically things start up okay, but after a while I'm unable to change
focus to one window.  Then another, then another.  Even killing the
process doesn't completely solve the problem.  I'm left with a big,
black window frame that the process was running in.

Anyone else see this, or have a solution?  Thanks.

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <eldrik@logrus.com>   http://www.logrus.com/~eldrik