re: Problems _compiling_ mc...

Sorry about that post, guess the issue had nothing todo with gnome. I
removed the slang bit, since gmc actually is the one I'm after, but
now I'm getting another error:

tory_supports'
FileManager.h:60: conflicting types for
`GNOME_GenericFactory_create_object'
/usr/local/include/libgnorba/gnome-factory.h:60: previous declaration
of `GNOME_GenericFactory_create_object'
gcorba.c: In function `corba_register_server':
gcorba.c:202: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
make[2]: *** [gcorba.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/src/mc/gnome'
make[1]: *** [mx] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/src/mc/gnome'
make: *** [all] Error 1

I can't enough c to know about incompatible pointer types, so I hope
someone can help here.

Lars Erik

--
Lars Erik Kolden				http://bug.studby.uio.no