found db2html for debian in text/cygnus-stylesheets_xxx.deb

Hi,

As the subject says, I found the db2html in the package
cygnus-stylesheets_xxx.deb  where the xxx is the version
which I don't remember off hand.  I got it from potato,
not slink under the main/text/ directory.

I looked in the docbook package that Miguel suggested and
didn't find db2html in it.  Maybe it was moved or whatever.
But it is easily available for Debian users in this package,
so if you've had problems, good luck on the compile.  I've
never made it successfully through the whole project myself.

Wade