Re: gnome-pager no longer functions properly

Try right-clicking on the panel, and select this panel properties.  On
the left side of the properties window, select a radio button to move
the panel to, say, the right or left side (anywhere other than where
it is).  The Pager may suddenly appear.  If it does, go back to
properties and put the panel back where it was originally.  It is a
bug of sorts.
Tim

On 1/25/99, 12:22:35 PM, "Jeffrey W. Baker" <jwb@cp.net> wrote regarding
gnome-pager no longer functions properly:

> Hi,

> I am using all the latest source tarballs from jimpick on a Slackware
> 3.6 system with XFree86 3.3.3.1 and icewm.  When I start the gnome
> pager, it doesn't display itself.  The other things on the panel
shuffle
> over a few pixels as if something is going to happen, but the pager
> never displays.  It is running, though, since it shows up in the
process
> list.

> Wish I could diagnose the problem, but gnome-guts are not my thing.
And

http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq