Re: gnome-pager no longer functions properly

: I am using all the latest source tarballs from jimpick on a Slackware
: 3.6 system with XFree86 3.3.3.1 and icewm.  When I start the gnome
: pager, it doesn't display itself.  The other things on the panel shuffle
: over a few pixels as if something is going to happen, but the pager
: never displays.  It is running, though, since it shows up in the process
: list.

Usually when the panel does this it is producing diagnostic output
somewhere. If you started X from the command line flip back to the VT
from which you started X and see what's there. If you use xdm/gdm I'm
not sure where it would go... anyway, if you find something post it up
here.

	- A