Re: gnome-pager no longer functions properly

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:

> > Could you try to delete your ~/.gnome/gnome_pager config file?
>
> That didn't work, but rm -rf ~/.gnome fixed it.

If I may suggest, renaming instead of removing the files in question
allow the curious user to slice away the extraneous parts of the problem
until only the cause remains, Occam-style.

	% mv .gnome .gnome-foo
instead of
	% rm -rf .gnome

and repeat until you know which file causes the problem.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net

"Those who write the code make the rules."                -- Jamie Zawinski