Re: gtkicq not working with "thin ice" gtk theme?

On Fri, Jan 22, 1999 at 11:40:33PM -0500, Alex Quintana was heard to say:
> Does anyone know why gtkicq doesn't work with this theme?
>
> I'm getting a bad pixmap error or something..
>
> gtkicq works fine with the marble3d.
>
> at least the gnome panel and grun work with the thin ice theme.

  Hmm.  thinice broke between a week and two weeks ago for me, I think because
of changes in CVS GTK+.  When I try to use it, I get an undefined symbol
error, gtk_style_apply_default_pixmap.  It's too bad, that's the best GTK+ theme
I've seen out there (if the GTK+ people ever want to consider replacing
the default theme, this would be a good choice :-) )  I wrote to the authors but
they haven't replied yet, does anyone have a suggestion for at least a
temporary fix? (for example, did the function name just change so I can
s/gtk_style_apply_default_pixmap/<new name>?)

--
  Daniel Burrows

  Nothing is hopeless.

  PROOF:
(a) Assume the opposite.
(b) If something _is_ hopeless, then its condition can only improve.
(c) If its condition can only improve, then there must be hope for it.
(d) Therefore, nothing is hopeless.  QED.