RE: Backtrace, GMC chokes on long filenames

> > I have found one bug though. It doesn't handle long filenames very
> > well. Try creating one with the name:
> >
> > files_with_really_long_and_weird_names_make_gmc_choke
>
> This works just fine on my machine.
>
> Can you upgrade yoru gnome-libs to the latest version from CVS?
>
> miguel.

Ok I have upgraded now, latest from CVS, both gnome-libs and gmc. Still the
same problem though. It happens when unselecting an icon with a really long
filename.

I'm using the latest of glib, gtk+ and gnome-libs. The only thing that comes
to mind is that I'm using egcs 1.1.1 with the glibc from redhat's RawHide.

/Richard