Re: Unidentified subject!

I would like to STRONGLY recommend for some people to just use
the daily snapshots found at ftp.jimpick.com - This is an alternative
which i use to CVS. Right now, I don't think anybody needs to have
read access to GNOME CVS unless they are a developer - One
alternative, which may not be very nice is to limit read access to
the people with 'write' access (i.e. Only people with actual
applications or actually working on GNOME are allowed to get it) -
This should prevent 'newbie' and 'non-developers' from using
anoncvs just for the "fun" of "bleeding edge"