Re: mini-commander bug

KMFox@mail.bhi-erc.com ("Fox, Kevin M") writes:

> ------_=_NextPart_000_01BE432E.036B78C0
>
> Maybe have the applet detect if it is in a vertical or a horizontal panel
> (can that be done?).

Yes, an event/signal is sent when the orientation changes.

> one of the reasons I have mini-commander in my panel is
> so I can click in the textbox and start spitting commands at it. If it is
> small, I cant get at the text box and defeats the purpose of having it there
> in the first place.

Oh, this was a misunderstanding.  I though you were talking about the
area left on the panel when someone detached mini-commander.  Only
this area (the hole) on the panel should shrink.  That the applet
shrinks while it is still attached to the panel is indeed a bug.

Does it always shrink to the same size and can you find a way to
reproduce this problem?

Cheers,

Oliver

--