RE: mini-commander bug

Maybe have the applet detect if it is in a vertical or a horizontal panel
(can that be done?). one of the reasons I have mini-commander in my panel is
so I can click in the textbox and start spitting commands at it. If it is
small, I cant get at the text box and defeats the purpose of having it there
in the first place.

As to your bug, I have a similar problem with the gnome terminal program.
Some times if I go away from a gnome terminal, and come back, I cant type in
the terminal.
Maybe the typing problem is in GTK
 <<stuff.gif>>