RE: Drive-Mount bug continues, report if wanted.

For me, I get this error when trying to start drive-mount:
-------------------------------
SOCKET XID: 14003AF

add callback ext: 80D6178
add callback ext: 80D6178
add callback ext: 80D6178
register ext: 80D6178
register ext->info: 80E2BE8
Here!
add 0x3000005
type = 2 exid = IDL:CORBA/MARSHAL:1.0

** CRITICAL **: file applet-widget.c: line 635 (gnome_panel_applet_corba_init):
assertion `ev._major == CORBA_NO_EXCEPTION' failed.

** CRITICAL **: file applet-widget.c: line 683 (applet_widget_new): assertion
`corbadat!=NULL' failed.

** ERROR **: Can't create applet!

aborting...
remove 0x3000005
remove 0x3000005
Gdk-Message: Got event for unknown window: 0x14003af

Gdk-Message: Got event for unknown window: 0x14003af

This is using 0.99.3.1 core. I know that when drive-mount starts, it looks for
/mnt/floppy, which I don't have since mine is at /floppy. I would change it,
but I don't get the chance to see anything, just the error message. Also, I
start the panel at E-term since I like seeing what error messages I
get.:)

On the other hand, gtop works fine for me.

-David