Re: Drive-Mount bug continues, report if wanted.

David Puryear <dayear@codenet.net> writes:

> For me, I get this error when trying to start drive-mount:

It is working fine for me with - well, I'm using the automounter so all
I get is an error message "only root can mount ..." if I click on it, but
it starts ok.

$ rpm -q ORBit
ORBit-0.3.91-1
$ rpm -q gnome-core
gnome-core-0.99.3.1-SNAP

If you have anything that looks like some sort of CORBA error, try using
the latest released version of ORBit, not the current one from CVS.

> On the other hand, gtop works fine for me.

The current CVS version _may_ be broken (I mean _may_, it does not need to be),
you should use the latest released package if you have problems with this.

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/