Re: My Little Wish List for Gnome

The Debian menu system allows the user to place "empty" menu files
which can nullify the system entries, thus removing them from the menu
that's built for her.

In the Windows95/Netware environment I manage, we only give filescan
and read permission to the .lnk (menu shortcuts) files to groups of
individuals.  That way they don't get entries in their Start Menu we
don't want them to.  Very handy.  I wonder if the panel ignores menu
entries it can see, but not read?

Kenny.

--
ADML Support, EUCS, The University of Edinburgh.