Re: glib & gtk

Gotcha!  So if I have glib-1.0 installed, and I want to replace it with
glib10, how would I go about that?  Should I do a --force to install
glib10?  Then how do I remove glib-1.0 from the RPM database without
removing the files?

/-------- Quantum Seep, qseep@iname.com ---
  "His funny bone's connected to the M-bone"
   PGP fingerprint: 5B 3B 7B EC AA 5B 4B 7F  65 7D 2A CD 69 11 29 2A