Re: glib & gtk

Q> By these I mean the package names, not the version numbers.  Also,
Q> how is it possible to install glib-1.0, glib-1.1, and glib10-1.0 at
Q> the same time, or some permutation thereof?

glib10 and gtk+10 are the 1.0.xx versions of glib and gtk+, named so
as not to conflick with glib-1.1.x and gtk+-1.1.x.  This is so that
you can have both installed at once without confusing RPM.  glib-1.0
and glib10-1.0 are essentially the same thing.  Ditto gtk+ packages of
similar names.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
You can't carve your way to success without cutting remarks.