Re: esound and playing mp3's ?

Rebecca Ore wrote:

> I did just compile Gnumeric and since it doesn't have print functions,
> it's pretty indicative that the plan is to have a separate Gnome-Print.
> This really really does need to be released with Gnumeric and with gwp.
> If not, Gnome isn't a real enterprise desktop.  If so, then someone at
> RedHat needs to figure out how to motivate some programmers to get this
> done.

Agreed.  It's kind of silly to make a gwp "release" tarball that depends on
gnome-print, without a gnome-print tarball.  (gwp make breaks while compiling
plugins/io/asciiIO.C because wp_cont_slab.h tries to include
<libgnomeprint/gnome-print.h>; configure doesn't determine whether gnome-print is
installed.)

Just my .02,

-Adam `Cold Fusion' Powell, IV http://www.ctcms.nist.gov/~powell/ ____
USDoC, National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)  |\ ||<  |
Center for Theoretical and Computational Materials Science  | \||_> |