Re: gwp.word.processor.0.3.2.released

On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 07:33:30PM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:

> so really you need to do:
>
> export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/share/alocal/ -I /usr/share/alocal/"
>
> I hope this helps....

Same error, but then I didn't clear away the old attempt and reunpack
the snapshot tarball.

I'm waiting for the proper tarball for Gnome-Print that works
./configure; make, or confirmation that Gnome is just
tools and toys for programmers and their admirers.  Nothing wrong with
that last.  Just let us know and we'll be much much more polite.

--
Rebecca Ore