Re: A nice game of tetris for gnome

On Thu, Jan 07, 1999 at 12:55:21PM +0100, Marcin Gorycki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I bought a computer lately and installed Linux on it. My wife said she was
> willing to learn basic Linux stuff and even use it but she demanded that I
> find a game of tetris for her. After searching for a while and not finding
> any, I figured I could write one myself, teaching myself a bit of gtk+/gnome
> programming in the process. It came out rather well, the game is nearly
> finished and my thought was that maybe someone would like to use it too, or
> maybe even help me out in doing some stuff, e.g. I don't know anything about
> autoconf and the docs are rather intimidating, at least to me. Anyway, if
> anybody is willing to give me a bit of publicly available disk space to
> publish the game (my only connection to the 'net it through my employer, who
> is not very willing to give stuff out), or join my efforts, drop me a line
> at mgo@olicom.dk or through this mailing list.

I'm sure if you asked miguel nice ... he'd give you cvs access and you
could put it on cvs ... which has the added benefit of other people fixing
your program when some library changes ...

George

George Lebl <jirka@5z.com> http://www.5z.com/jirka/
  The following implements RSA in perl and is illegal to export from the US: