Re: Gnome-0.99.x on Solaris 5.6 - anyone interested ?

>From: Ian Peters <ipeters@acm.org>
>On Thu, Jan 07, 1999 at 10:18:15AM +0000, julian.gosnell@nomura.co.uk wrote:
>>
>> After a few niggles, I have built Gnome-0.99.x on my Solaris box.
>>
>> Is anyone interested in my feedback for 1.0 - or would I just be jamming up
>> the airwaves ?
>Please share your experiences.  If there are even a few niggles, I'm
>sure we'd all like to get rid of them before a 1.0 release.

I'm glad someone answered this in the affirmative, as I started doing this
*without* asking a few days back ;O)

I too have GNOME-0.99.2 working now after a few hacks (mostly to libtool and GDK
configuration) on Solaris 2.6 thru 8_alpha.

Also nice to see another British bloke on this list ;O)

Ta,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk