A nice game of tetris for gnome

Hi,

I bought a computer lately and installed Linux on it. My wife said she was
willing to learn basic Linux stuff and even use it but she demanded that I
find a game of tetris for her. After searching for a while and not finding
any, I figured I could write one myself, teaching myself a bit of gtk+/gnome
programming in the process. It came out rather well, the game is nearly
finished and my thought was that maybe someone would like to use it too, or
maybe even help me out in doing some stuff, e.g. I don't know anything about
autoconf and the docs are rather intimidating, at least to me. Anyway, if
anybody is willing to give me a bit of publicly available disk space to
publish the game (my only connection to the 'net it through my employer, who
is not very willing to give stuff out), or join my efforts, drop me a line
at mgo@olicom.dk or through this mailing list.

forgive my spelling, I am not a native speaker.

Marcin Gorycki (mgo@olicom.dk)