Re: Compile problems libgtop

On Tue, Jan 05, 1999 at 08:08:36AM -0500, Rebecca Ore wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 05, 1999 at 11:36:12AM +0100, Martin Baulig wrote:
>
> I still say "death in config is a developer's friend."
>

> > No. Just tested this with RedHat 5.2 - it does not need a built kernel,
> > it only requires
> >
> > 	kernel-2.0.36-0.7
> > 	kernel-headers-2.0.36-0.7

I upgraded the kernel (there were other reasons), did a rebuilt to gnome
libs of the earlier packages, ran configure on libgtop and got a warning
early (thank you, thank you) that I needed the bc package.  Went to the
mirror formerly known as sunsite-unc and downloaded it.  Built and
installed libgtop-0.99.2 without further problems.  Now on to the other
stuff.

--
Rebecca Ore
"Lurkers support me in email" -- anonymous