Re: Compile problems libgtop

On Sun, Jan 03, 1999 at 01:22:12PM +0100, Martin Baulig wrote:
> Rebecca Ore <rebecca.ore@op.net> writes:
>
> Are you using the latest version of LibGTop from CVS ?

Nope, I haven't had the space to set up for CVS and need to have some
time to learn how to do that.  I've just been using the
tarballs.

> Can you perhaps give me a little more detailed error message.

I emailed further details, including which kernel I'm using and in what
form (rpm).

I was going to build again, but will be leaving for work shortly and
will have to do things remotely until around 1 a.m. (not that they can't
be done remotely :) ).

Sorry to be so slow with this, but I see a learning curve ahead when I
start working with CVS.  I had planned just to work with the tarballs
for now.

--
Rebecca Ore
Creativity is playing with the rule sets