Re: Busy-cursor?

+----- From: Peter Astrand <peter@student.liu.se>
| Anyway, I've made an *very ugly* wrapper-script to show what a mean. It
| doesn't change the cursor of the panel, and the cursor should be a
| combined pointer-hourglass, not a watch. More on, this script takes a lot
| of resources, thus increasing the time to start an application :-)
+--->8

Had you considered modifying xtoolwait to set the pointer while it's waiting
for the application window to pop up?  It should be less resource-intensive,
since it waits by blocking on the X socket waiting on relevant window events.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu