Gnumeric

I've compiled gnumeric and it's a great piece of software.
The only things I think are missing are excell files opening
(mswordview seems to have something that can help with this)
and capabilities to generate graphics.

Besides this gnumeric is very fast and lightwheight.

I also had two problems:

gnumeric complaints about:

unable to open file: /usr/local/lib/gnumeric/plugins/ibgnumguile.so:
undefined symbol: SCM_LIST2

This pops up in a neat message window.

The other, and the most important, was that gnumeric was unable
to understand dead keys. This is annoying because I am portuguese
and my language requires all kinds of .. that are obtained by using
my keyboard's dead keys.