Re: Gtk icq

This bug has just been fixed in the CVS version (12/31/98).  If you've not
checked with the CVS since then, try it again, as I was able to get it
working after the bugfix.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Wise

| Jeremy Wise                                God rules.          |
| jwise@pathwaynet.com                       Always has,         |
| ICQ #4664755                               Always will.        |
| http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise           Hope you know Him!  |