Re: Control Center/Enlightenment configuration

Rasterman wrote:

> On 22 Feb, Russell Steinthal scribbled:
> ->  Basically, the problem is that if I start the GNOME Control Center
> ->  and go to the Enlightenment page, the Backgrounds (sub-) page is
> ->  inactive (i.e. all the controls except OK and Cancel are grayed out).
> ->   If I run the Enlightenment configurator from my E menu (middle
> ->  button, Configuration), it works correctly.

> its a feature. (in special fx when you run under the control-center
> theyers a checkbutton to enable the background selector)

Ah.  Out of curiosity, what's the rationale for making it disablable?
 And why is the default different for e-conf (native) and the gnomecc
page?  (It's somewhat non-intuitive, IMHO.)

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal
<rms39@columbia.edu>		Columbia College Class of 1999